Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thank you, BFF, for making me laugh today.

It's April Fool's! I had absolutely no intention of pulling any pranks today, but when one sprung to mind, I just couldn't resist.  Here's how it went down:

This i the email I sent to my DH today:

subject: wanted to tell you this earlier, but didn't know how..
i'm just in shock right now...



On a whim, I BCC'd my friend Rebo, thinking she'd get a kick out of it.  I sent her a second email moments later, letting her know that what I'd just sent was a joke.  But she didn't read that second one right away, since she was too busy picking her jaw up off the floor and emailing me back this message:


HOLY SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't call you right this minute, but I will SOON!!!!!!



Of course, she soon realized she had been pranked.  But by then we were both laughing.


Mike didn't fall for it for a second.  But I'm glad someone did! :-)



1 comment:

Janny said...

You actually should have been there to see the reaction. It was PRICELESS!