Saturday, April 24, 2010

Week in the life :: Friday

Hello, Friday!

6:40 Awake and smiling. 

7:01 "Meow, meow," I hear from his crib as he plays with Spice the cat.

7:52 "I wanna take picture YOU" he cried. I think he's getting tired of this project.

7:30 Breakfast of champions (mine). I eat while checking email.

8:04 Susannah goes down for her morning nap.

8:53 First timeout of the day (but not the last!)

9:56 Morning snack: banana phone

10:47 Package arrives on the doorstep. "What do you think it is?" I ask Aaron. "A package of TOYS!" he shouts. Almost as good, it's a box of Yummy Earth organic lollipops (a super sale at Amazon!). These are the new potty learning bribe.

He gets the first one for free, but he'll have to earn the rest. I feel a little like a drug pusher. Get 'em hooked and keep 'em coming back. :-)

11:30 ready for nap #2

11:49 The lollipops work, and he asks to poop on the potty about a dozen times. This means about a dozen hand washes, too.

2:15 Hanging out in the swing. She loves the little toys.

4:12 Story time

5:04 Cooking dinner.

5:28 Firefighter Aaron rolled up the kitchen rug and used it as a hose. He's spraying Susannah to save her from the fire. "Good Job, firefighter Aaron," he congratulated himself.

5:32 Another potty attempt. He REALLY wants one of those lollypops.

5:44 Daddy's home!!!

5:45 Playing together

7:07 Friday calls for a family dance party!

7:46 Trying to put Aaron's new train set together. Zannah wants to help with the instructions.

So cute!



8:58 Mike tackles the dishes, I'm on the laundry.



9:32 Chores are done, so we chill on the couch. Caught the end of National Treasure 2.


Thanks to all of you who left sweet comments yesterday about my cluttered house. I know I'm not alone in this messy lifestyle. Most days it doesn't bother me, but on occasion I long for a super clean house where everything is put away (and stays that way!). Until then, I'm embracing the chaos.

I've already started putting pages together for this Week In the Life album, and I can't wait to share them with you! This is going to be an amazing time capsule of life in the Sharp household.

No comments: