Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Easter (a week late!!)

Ugh.  My computer had a meltdown last week.  I should have known it wouldn't be a quick fix when the repair guy said "it should be a quick fix." It's been almost two weeks, and I'm still without my beloved laptop. The Photoshop withdrawal was getting pretty serious, so I broke down and downloaded PS onto Mike's little laptop.  That and a speed scrap made everything better! hehe. :-)

So FINALLY, I have some photos of our Easter to share with you.  Have you ever seen Aaron look cuter? He was so excited to dress up like Daddy. All morning he was shouting, "He is Risen" complete with a celebratory fist pump, as well as "Jesus is alive again!" It's so wonderful to hear your little ones proclaim the truth, isn't it?

journaling:
Little boys in collars and ties? Must be Easter! We sang and celebrated at Westminster Presbyterian Church in the morning, then joined the Anderson family at Claim Jumper restaurant for a delicious dinner (where someone else did the cooking and cleaning!).

credits:
template by Kellie Mize
paper from "For the Birds" by One Little Bird
fonts are Century Gothic and Elephant


journaling:
We don’t always plan ahead very well. It’s usually a mad dash out the door to church on Sunday mornings, family members in varying degrees of undress. We always manage to pull it togehter, but always at the very last minute. For Easter, I didn’t want things to be so haphazard, so I made a trip to the store, picked out new clothes for everyone, and even ironed the night before. When I saw this beautiful turqouise color, I just knew Aaron and Daddy would look wonderful in it, and that the two of you would get a kick out of your matching shirts.

credits:
template by the ever fabulous WM [squared]
papers and elements from "For the Birds" by One Little Bird
brown stitching from "Harvest Spice" by Shabby Princess
postmark by Katie Pertiet
fonts are CK Mini, CK Magnificent, and Trojan Pro

No comments: