Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday Walking!!!

It was just the teeniest of steps, and had I not been on the floor playing with with him, I would have missed it, but I think what I saw counts as a first step. He pulled himself up onto the entertainment center (one of his favorite toys!), and turned around to smile at me, then one at a time picked those little feet up and moved them forward. I squealed with glee (which he promptly mimicked), and we laughed and hugged. Just a fleeting moment, and one no one else but Aaron and I shared in, but one that I'll remember for a long, long time. Everyday brings something new, and it's such joy to watch.

2 comments:

Sittintall said...

Yeah, go Aaron! Those milestones are so much fun. Of course, now your busy body is going to become more of a busy body. Good luck!

maryrudolph said...

How wonderful and exciting!! Those are such precious moments (and maybe that explains some of the sleepless nights at Family Camp!! You had that suspision!)