Monday, October 22, 2007

One down, eleven more to go...


Can you believe it's been a month since Aaron was born? We sure can't. Time has passed amazingly quickly, but it also been the kind of month that I thought would never end. Funny how time works like that. In the moment (especially when the moment is in the middle of the night and your baby wants to eat again for the third time in an hour), it's hard to have any perspective. Now I look back over the past four weeks and realize that this is all going to happen way too fast. Before we know it, he'll be grown. We're already 1/12 of the way to his first birthday. It's so bittersweet - we can't wait for him to outgrow the annoyances of the newborn period, but I already feel a little sad that my tiny boy is getting bigger.

2 comments:

Aunt Janet said...

Hi Everyone!

I am going to have to start a photo book of Baby Aaron pictures. I just adore all the pictures you have taken so far. This is definately an Anne Geddes pic!
I can't believe it has been 4 wks (1 month). I better get started on what to get Aaron for his 1st birthday....it will be here before we know it. It sounds like you two have things under control now and Aaron is getting into a routine. I come to this page quite frequently to see what's new with the Sharp family. Thanks for sharing with us!

Cousin Bobbie said...

I can't beleive how big Aaron is getting already. I can't wait to come and visit everyone. I miss you all so much!!! I love how creative you are at taking such wonderful pictures of him! He is so adorable!!! Also I have downloaded all the pictures from the blog page and saved them to my cellphone so now baby aaron is the wallpaper on my cellphone!!! I love being able to show him off to everyone!! Hope to see you soon! I love and miss you all!!!