Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Puppies and Playing Guitars...

It's been a while since our last post. Truth be told, I've been so busy taking photos of other people's families, I neglected to take many (any!) of my own. So this morning when we headed to the A's house (friends from church who live very close by), I remembered to grab the camera on the way out the door. I'm sure glad I did! We went visiting with two distinct missions: first, 3/4 of the A family is heading out of town until the new year, so we wanted to squeeze in one last hug before they leave tomorrow morning. Secondly, their next door neighbor has six little puppies living at her house right now. We just had to visit!

The boys do their best to be gentle with the little pup.




James discovers that puppies can tickle!
Little brother Eli.

More popular than the puppy was the kid sized guitar. Mr. A is a professional musician, and there are a lot of kid-friendly instruments around the house. This one was clearly Aaron's favorite! He played for a very long time, and really enjoyed himself.



I've already added this to Aaron's Amazon Wishlist. I think it would be an excellent Christmas gift. ;-)


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Well, if Aaron has as much musical aptitude as his mommy, you are in for some beautiful melodies! What a fun day!