Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day pics


As requested, we're posting a few pictures from Father's day. Mike had requested a trip to the Chicago Botanic Gardens, so we packed a picnic lunch and joined up with Grandpa Lloyd and Linda, Grandma Shirley, Sara G., and neighbors John, Jennifer, and baby Justin. The weather guessers had been calling for rain all afternoon, but we didn't see a single drop. What a great way to celebrate our dad!



Check out the matching explorer hats on Grandpa and Aaron. :-)


Some of the beautiful flowers we saw (and smelled!)

1 comment:

Aunt Janet said...

Hey guys!

I just got back from having dinner with Mom, Bobbie and Tom for my birthday and as I walked in the door Bobbie called to say that I had to look at the new pictures of Aaron. What a wonderful way to end my birthday....seeing those totally awesome pictures of my nephew Aaron and his family. I totally love the b/w pic of him and Mike and the one of him and grandpa with the matching hats.

You picked the perfect day to post those new pictures, so thank you for helping make my birthday a great one!